Registering a parcel in your personal account
All purchases made in online stores must be registered in your personal account. Registration of the parcel in strict accordance with these instructions will ensure timely delivery.
- How to create an expected parcel
- How to register an incoming parcel
- How to add a new recipient and delivery address
- How to combine and send a parcel
- How to pay for USApostline services
Where to track the delivery route
1. Creating an expected package
To quickly send an order, go to the Expected section and click Add request before the parcel arrives at the warehouse.
Fill all necessary fields:
1. Track number of the parcel.
2. Number of goods in the parcel
3. Store name (web address)
4. Total cost of goods and click Save
The expected parcel has been created. After the parcel arrives at the USApostline warehouse, the application will automatically move to the section (In warehouse)
2. Registration of the parcel
The parcel has arrived at the warehouse and we are ready to process the parcel for shipment. In the warehouse section of the parcel menu, click submit a request.
Fill all necessary fields:
- Link to product - if the product is no longer available, provide a link to the store itself and attach a screenshot of the order, usually it can be found by mail. If the product was purchased at a big discount, also attach a screenshot of the order.
- The brand name of a product is written in Latin. If there is no brand, then indicate the name of the seller or store as the brand
- Cost - the price of the product must be indicated per unit, excluding delivery costs and without rounding. For example, we bought a product for $22.78, delivery to the USApostline warehouse costs $2.9. We indicate the exact price of the product: $22.78
- Quantity - We write the quantity of the same type of product according to the order
- Product description - Describe the product in Russian, see details here. Click Save.
If there are several items in the package, click add a description of the item in the package, and then add. If there are several items in the package, click add a description of the item in the package, and then add.
3. Create a new recipient and delivery address
1. In the recipients section, click add recipient
2. Fill out all the required fields and attach a photo or scan of the new recipient’s passport. Click save. After checking the data with the moderators, you will be able to continue processing the parcel.
3. Go to the address book section, create an address for delivery by courier and link the new recipient to this address. Click save.
4. Consolidation and sending of parcels
Check the box for the packages you want to combine into one package, then click Package.
Specify the packaging method or leave it as is.
Select the recipient and delivery method (pickup or courier)
Check the box for insurance (optional) and conditions for accepting the offer. Click save.
The outgoing parcel has been created. After checking the application, Usapostline will collect the parcel and issue an invoice for delivery.
5. Payment for USApostline services
In the outgoing section, click pay and go to the wallet section, where you can pay for delivery and view the invoice details. After payment, the warehouse will send the parcel and the parcel will go to the sent section.
6. Delivery tracking
In the section sent in the parcels menu, click on the details, where the route of movement will be shown in detail.
If you have any questions, write to us by email or online chat. Happy shopping with USApostline!
If you do not want to search for positions and buy them yourself, we have a redemption service - we can issue a redemption for you.
Also, starting from February 2023, you can top up your personal account balance on credit and pay for purchases in your favorite US stores in installments.